Saturday 5 November 2011

suffering the consequences.

After my epic fail last night I feel so gross. I want to fast but I know that isn't going to work. Work is so hectic and i'm training new people and tonight i'm spending more time with my friends. I know I can get away with not eating this time. But just incase there is no point setting myself up for more suffering.

Since I do get to spend so much time at work I can get away with my apple and fat free yoghurt. That means I'm under 100 still. I can live with that. Tomorrow will be the tough one. I'm home with my parents all day.

encouragement.

This morning my dad was picking on me about breakfast. 'look at how much is there!' I wasn't even eating it! It wasn't mine! Thanks Dad for always picking on me about food, for the nickname that started this whole sprial and then for not understanding. I'll just take your snipey comments as encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment