Tuesday 8 November 2011

fat day.

So today I woke up feeling okay. I've been back on the losing track so this made me feel good. But then it came to getting ready. I felt like a cow in everything. I looked disgusting. Flab covered everything, I made myself feel sick. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I can't stand the sight off my beautiful beautiful bones drowning in fat. I changed my outfit twelve times this morning, I only stopped because I ran out of time. Nothing looks good. I don't look good. It isn't good.

scared.

interviews for cambridge are coming through. mine should hopefully be here in the next few days. i am bracing myself for rejection. after all, who would want me?

slip in control

My uncle came for a visit today. He looks a little worse. I'm so stressed out. My family are in so much pain and it's so hard not to be able to help. Sometimes just being there isn't actually enough. I wish there was more, I wish there was something. I just can't. Today I finally started to let my emotions in, I almost completely broke down in two out of the three lessons I had. Oh the joys. So yeah, that wall is safely back up. Back to thinking about others. It's safer that way, maybe a little better for my sanity too.

I'm so tempted to binge. God for the last hour I've been fighting it. It's this uncontrollable urge. I just want the emotional rollercoaster to stop. I want to get off. It isn't fun. I want to fill that space and food seems like the best bet. I'm so tempted. I've jus been called downstairs. I'm so scared that if I go i'll lose all control. Oh my god. I need it to go away.

please. please. please. please. please. give me the strength to say no, to stop, to not even start. please, i can't be fat anymore. i can't feel anymore. it's hurts too much.

today:

learn as if you were going to live forever. live as if you were going to die tomorrow.

only those that dare to fail greatly achieve greatly.



2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetheart, I know how you feel about being on a rollercoaster of emotion. I have BPD and often feel the same way you do. The best thing you can do is act upon your emotion in a healthy way, neutralize, and the refresh your mind. What I do is I cry, scream, hit my pillow, etc until I feel done (or stupid which is usually the case :p), then I take a short nap to reset my brain and relax my body, and then when I get up, I do something productive and relaxing like read a book, take a bubble bath, or even try to get some light HW or cleaning done. Keeping busy and relaxed will not only help your emotions but also keep your mind off of food or whatever else you're stressing about.

    Sorry this was so long, but I wanted to help you out. If you need me, you have a friend, okay?

    Feel better~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou. i don't really have anything I can say other than thankyou, this helped alot and I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete